Product Name: Phenothiazine
Melting point: 184 °C
Boiling point: 371 °C(lit.)
Refractive index: 1.6353
Storage temp: Store below +30°C.
Pka: pKa 2.52 (Uncertain)
Water Solubility: 2 mg/L (25 ºC)
|Appearance||Yellow Crystalline Powder|
|Melting point||371 °C(lit.)|
Phenothiazine is an intermediate of fine chemicals such as drugs and dyes.
It itself is an auxiliary for synthetic materials (a polymerization inhibitor for the production of vinylon), fruit tree insecticides and veterinary insect repellents.
It has a significant effect on gastric contortus, nodular nodular worms, nematodes, Xia's nematodes, and thin neck nematodes of sheep.
This product should be sealed in a cool, dry and ventilated warehouse. Strictly prevent moisture and water, sunscreen, and keep away from fire and heat sources. Lightly load and unload during transportation to prevent damage to the package.
1. Long-term storage in the air is easy to oxidize and the color becomes darker, with sublimation. It has a faint peculiar smell and is irritating to the skin. It is combustible in case of open flame and high heat.
2. Toxic, especially incompletely refined products mixed with diphenylamine, will be toxic if ingested or inhaled. This product can be absorbed by the skin, causing skin allergies, dermatitis, discoloration of hair and nails, inflammation of the conjunctiva and cornea, irritation of the stomach and intestines, damage to the kidneys and liver, and cause hemolytic anemia, abdominal pain, and tachycardia. Operators should wear protective gear. Those who have taken it by mistake should have gastric lavage immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
Skin contact: Take off contaminated clothing and rinse thoroughly with soap and water.
Eye contact: Immediately open the upper and lower eyelids and rinse with running water for 15 minutes. Seek medical attention.
Inhalation: Quickly leave the scene to a place with fresh air. Give oxygen when breathing is difficult. Once breathing stops, begin CPR immediately. Seek medical attention.
Ingestion: Rinse mouth with water and seek medical attention if ingested by mistake.