Product Name: Ubidecarenone
Synonyms: Coenzyme Q10 synthetic; Coenzyme Q10 (Water soluble); CoQ10 Ubidecarenone; Coenzyme Q10 standard;
Melting point: 49-51 °C
Boiling point: 715.32°C (rough estimate)
Density: 0.9145 (rough estimate)
Refractive index: 1.4760 (estimate)
Storage temp: -20°C
Sensitive: Light Sensitive
|Product Name||Coenzyme Q10 (Water soluble)|
|Appearance||Yellow to orange crystalline powder|
|Assay of Coenzime Q 10||≥10%|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g|
1. Coenzyme drugs. It is also an important antioxidant and immune enhancer.
2. Cardiovascular drugs.
3. It can be widely used in food, cosmetics, dietary supplements and other industries. Coenzyme drugs are also important antioxidants and immune enhancers.
4. Nutrition that can activate human cells and cellular energy, improve human immunity, enhance anti-oxidation, delay aging and enhance human vitality
5. Endogenous cellular antioxidants; an important part of the electron transfer chain
6. A component of the electron transport chain of mitochondria, which helps protons and electrons pass through the inner mitochondrial membrane.
Stored in a dry and ventilated warehouse.